Driving Lessons and Driving Courses Terms and Conditions
These ‘Terms and Conditions’ establish the basis upon which all regular driving lessons and intensive driving courses are offered to our customers by the Capital Driver Training group.
When booking a driving lesson or an intensive driving course with Capital Driver Training all pupils agree to abide by the following terms and conditions. The Capital Driver Training contract of service is between the pupil concerned and his or her driving instructor. Capital Driver Training shall be referred to as CDT throughout the rest of this document.
The DSA require four working days notice to cancel a practical driving test to avoid forfeiting the driving test fee. Failure to provide the required notice will result in the loss of your test fee. Your ‘CDT’ instructor cannot be held responsible for any postponement or cancellation of tests by the DSA.
Use Of Instructors Car:
If your driving instructor deems that your driving ability has not reached the required standard to sit a DSA practical driving test (for any reason) your instructor reserves the right to refuse use of their car for the said test. The safety of the public, your driving examiner, and all other road users must be of primary importance. Your CDT driving instructor will do all in their power to help you achieve the required standard.
If any driving lesson or intensive driving course is cancelled (or part therof) the full fee to cover that lesson or course is still payable in full to your CDT driving instructor. Your CDT driving instructor will have booked your course into his or her schedule forsaking other work that the instructor might have booked in otherwise. If the CDT driving instructor can source alternative work to cover the said period of time then your training fees may be refunded. This is at the discretion of your driving instructor. If a pupil cancels their driving lessons or intensive or semi-intensive driving course without giving the required 48 hours notice for any reason it is agreed that CDT will not refund any monies paid. Cancellation requests must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
48 hours notice is required to cancel any driving lesson or intensive driving course to avoid having to pay the fees due in full. In situations where compassion is required your CDT driving instructor may offer you a gesture of goodwill at their discretion.
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Capital Driving’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 75 Maitland Hog Lane, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH29 9DU. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.